WHO WE ARE
Cor do Cobre is the name of our studio, we are responsible for three artisans who work in partnership and we are collected as independent workers:
Carina Silva Sathler, NIF- 238817237,
Maria Guerrero Arias, NIF-234619600
Maria Francisca Fernandez Vignolo, NIF-244936765
Our studio is located at Calçada de Sto.André num 7, 1100-495 Lisboa.
And our email to which you can address: email@example.com
Cor do Cobre is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights of access, rectification and cancellation. Your personal data can be collected by Cor do Cobre in several ways:
- Subscription to our Newsletter
- Registration in our online store (www.cordocobre)
Such collection always presupposes and can only be made on the basis of your explicit consent or performance of a contract. Through the different ways of collecting personal data and for the different purposes of data processing, we can request the following personal data:
- Billing address/address
- Bank transfer
Cor do Cobre will use your personal data to:
- Management of the www.pedradura.net website
- Processing orders in the online store
- Answer to your requests / information
- Sending newsletters, via email, alerting to new products, services, campaigns, promotional offers, events and policy changes (direct marketing)
Cor do Cobre is the responsible for the storage and processing of personal data, which undertakes all efforts, security measures and legally defined procedures to ensure confidentiality, security and prevent their misuse.
Personal data is stored on servers that are in a safe environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The entry of data inherent to the payment of orders is duly protected, with all information encrypted and managed with advanced security tools.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Cor do Cobre does not sell, provide or transmit the personal data of its customers or Users to third parties. It will only provide such data, if required by the User and in strict compliance with legal duty. Cor do Cobre will retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
Under the legal terms (RGPD, law nº 58/2018 e law nº 59/2019), you have the following rights regarding the treatment of your personal data by Cor do Cobre:
- The right of access: The right to be informed and request access to the personal data that we process about the User;
- The right of rectification: The right to request that we change or update the User’s personal data whenever they are incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to delete information: The right to ask us to delete your personal data;
- The right to restrict: The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- The right of opposition: The right to, at any time, oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation (eg direct marketing);
- The right to data portability: The right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic form and the right to transmit that personal data for use in third party services;
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated decision, including profiling, where the decision may have a legal effect for you or produce an equally significant effect.
The referred rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post, to: Cor do Cobre, Calçada de Santo André n7 1100-495, Lisboa Portugal.
Cor do Cobre keeps track of the pages that our Users visit within the site www.cordocobre.comt to improve their browsing experience. The data collected is used to provide targeted services to Users who express an interest in certain products. During your navigation on our website, we may also use software tools to measure and collect information about the session, including page response times, transfer errors, duration of visits to certain pages, and information regarding your interaction with them. At any time, you can prevent the use of these records on our website by disabling or eliminating the use of “cookies” in your browser relating to our website.
A cookie is a small text file that, although it does not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, they store general information about their navigation on their access device (mobile phone, computer or other) that allow for faster use later. it is efficient.
A cookie by itself does not personally identify any user/visitor.
We may use technologies such as “cookies” to record session information, collect visits and access details of our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful features to users / visitors to our website.
Cookies are recommended and have specific functions in order to allow a better and more personalized navigation.
The existence of cookies does not affect the functioning of your device and its operating system. In addition to the information stored in the cookie, information is also stored in the “local storage” area of your browser for the same purpose as cookies.
Cookies can be of several types: those that allow the user to be identified and improve the functioning of services on the websites; those that improve site performance by analyzing how users use it; those that allow the user a more individualized navigation and those that collect information from the user on internet browsing habits so that the advertisements viewed by the user correspond to their needs and interests.
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience as, among other things, it helps us to remember your preferences. This information also allows us to improve our website (for example, facilitating the statistical analysis of its use). In view of these purposes, your personal identification information of a sensitive nature is not stored through cookies. The information contained in our cookies is only used by us, except for those relating to Google Analytics (managed by Google).
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser, whereby the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on our website.
If you select to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain sections of our website, your navigation will become less efficient, and you may no longer benefit from some of the features or services.
The National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) is the national regulatory authority responsible for supervising the proper use and protection of personal data, this being the entity that has competence at national level, for the inspection of complaints related to the processing of personal data .